Garden Tour~June 2017
Tour my garden the first week in June 2017!
I used a permaculture method to create my garden, and I love how it allows me to do minimal weeding and watering!
Here is a basic list of the vegetables, fruits, and herbs I have growing this June:
- Green and Savoy Cabbage
- Green Beans
- Alpine and June-bearing Strawberries
- Bell Pepper and Sweet Banana Peppers
- Jalepeno and Cayenne Peppers
- Yellow Summer Squash and Zucchini
- Red Romaine Lettuce, Butter Lettuce
- Swiss Chard
- Brussels Sprouts
- English Shelling Peas
Do you garden? What are you growing this June?