10 Item Wardrobe Spring/Summer 2017
It’s the first day of spring, and I am sharing my 10 item wardrobe for this spring/summer (2017).
I’m really excited about this year’s wardrobe because I got to pick out quite a few new items. As you can see in my spring/summer wardrobe from 2016, I had just had a baby and my wardrobe was a mix of temporary items to get me through the season until I lost more of the baby weight and wasn’t constantly nursing.
Here is a list of the core items I show you in the video above:
- Cream lace overlay dress
- Navy blue lace overlay dress
- Peach pants
- White pants
- Skinny jeans (only for spring)
- Grey chino shorts
- Denim long shorts
- Khaki shorts (only for summer)
- Pale blue sleeveless blouse
- Pale pink sleeveless blouse
- White lacy sleeveless blouse
*As I explain in the video, I tend to abandon jeans as soon as it starts to get really hot, so I will replace them with the khaki shorts once the heat sets in.
- T-Shirts (seafoam green, emerald green, pale rose, black and white stripe, and black)
- Gardening clothes (Old dark grey shorts, linen khaki shorts from last summer that are a little too big, and three sleeveless tops from last summer that are a little worn or too big.)
Again, many many thanks to Jennifer L. Scott at the Daily Connoisseur for introducing the 10 item wardrobe concept to me a couple years ago!